Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

What I’m thankful for this week:

1)      Statistics professors who let students borrow calculators when their calculator disappears somewhere between the science building and across campus.
2)      People who return very expensive graphing calculators to their owners.
3)      Toenail polish that lasts forever.  I painted my toenails over two weeks ago and the polish is just beginning to chip, as opposed to completely off.
4)      Strawberry candies with the syrup filling inside and moms who share them.
5)      Parents who go gallivanting all over a two state area, but bring home chocolates for their favorite oldest daughter to eat.  (I’m their only oldest daughter, which automatically makes me their favorite.  They also have a favorite son and a favorite youngest daughter.)

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment